The Hobbit - Act I The Hobbit - Act I

I just don't know

Your humor needs work, you use the same kind of humor in all your movies. The character just randomly go off topic and do or say something completely random or silly (in most cases having to do with food) I'll give you an example

Camera Zooming in to Sauron's face talking in a deep voice: I'll destroy middle-earth if it's the last thing I do, my plan will be fool proof (insert cliche OF A cliche evil laugh making them gasp for air between laughing)...BUT FIRST GET ME MY PIZZA!!!

There you can use that joke for your next episode. I also never really did like your voice work (especially in this movie) but honestly, you couldn't have picked a worse person to do Gandalf, he doesn't sound old or anything. I don't even think the art & animation is very good in this, everything just seems to be made out of simple Circles.

Devil May Cry M2 Devil May Cry M2

Way better

This is leaps and bound better than the first one, a bit shorter but everything was better. Graphics, Voice Acting, The fight scenes. I like how Dante didn't just use Rebellion and Ebony & Ivory and you made him use all his other weapons. Good job look forward to the 3rd one.

SiMpSoN-bRuVaS responds:

ty =ppppppp xD dude ur kingdom hearts series rocks

Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2 Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2

Jesus Christ!

Lol what was going through your head while you made this. I have never been in so much shock over a flash movie in my life you deserve a ten for being the first to be able to do this

Raw Clock Buttsex Raw Clock Buttsex

Heart Warming

The only reaon im giving it 0 is to keep the advrage there so it gets more attention <3<#<#<#<##<#3

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

Very Nice

This is flawless animation

The graphics and camera angles you use make it have a authentic cinamatic effect. The voice acting is very good , no bumps or crackles, completely flawless exacution of lines might I add especially when Baxster is running after Joe. You have a very nice taste in music I reconized one of the tunes at first trying to think of what it was and it was from the Raptor kitchen scene in Jurassic Park. I thought this was going to be the last one though? Please don't release the conclusion in 2019 Robert.

Super Duper Mario 2 VGDC Super Duper Mario 2 VGDC

pointless

I coulda have just played the game up to the end of a level and make a stupid fart joke at the flag. Honestly why did it waste our time showing Mario go through the level doing absolutly nothing for 3/4th the animation. I can't complain thought people are starting to see how unfunny your movies are now since this didn't get 4.xx, still to high IMO.

Full Metal Sonic Full Metal Sonic

Awesome

Nice graphics and timing it with the music and scenes that actually happen in the FMA intro.

Simple and Clean Collab Simple and Clean Collab

Didn't like it

Ok what the hell is this supposed to be based off of.

Kingdom Hearts? Well what the hell is Darth Vader and a bunch of random people have to do with Kingdom hearts. Trying to go with the song? How does Darth Vader and a guy with Blue Skin and green hair fit with the lyrics in the song?

The lipsyncing was off so badly. Most of the scenes were traced pictures of a kingdom hearts character based of the official art or some random chick with a black blob that passed off as a mouth moved. Also what's with the crying, it's not sad. At the end of KH1 when Kairi sheds a single tear to this song, that was sad. Watching her and a bunch of people I don't care about cry like babies in every scene makes it stupid.

The only good scene was the one with the decently drawn Kairi that wasn't traced. But whoever did that made her rack way to big. I mean she is only 13-14 in KH1.

-_-

FFVI: A New Hero 3 FFVI: A New Hero 3

OMG

I LOVVE IT VOTED 5!!

Devil May Cry M1 Devil May Cry M1

Loved it and hated it at the same time

Good: You stick true to how Dante acts, if you read the manga he does swear almost indentical to the way you potrayed him in this movie. The concept is pretty cool and original. I hope you make a sequal. It's also pretty obvious who that "BLUE" demon is.

Bad: The voices, when the Pride made all those noises it made me want to hit mute and Dante's awnsering machiene was all sketchy too. I also didn't like how Dante kept changing drawing styles in every scene.

It's pretty clear you know what you're doing in flash so I hope you fix all these mistakes in mission 2. Good luck.