Story of the Blanks Story of the Blanks

About Mr-Izan's

Mr-Izan I love how you prattle on about constructive criticism yet you say absolutely NOTHING the game besides the fact it is My Little Pony, did you even play the game? How the collective fanbase are aspies, thinking the author actually cares about your shallow comment and even trying to use reverse psychology for him to keep it there "to prove you right". Constructive my ass...It's funny though because I get the last word unless you decide to create another account...is that what your going to do..."Prove me right" and do it ;)

Anyway I should review this, I to liked this game not reading the comments the twist through me for a loop, GREAT Atmosphere for an 8bit game you really deserve props considering the limitations. It was awesome seeing it take a turn like that, though, it left me for a desire for more. I respect leaving stuff open ended and unexplained is a style lots of writers like to use but I wanted this story a little more fleshed out a bit more.

The gameplay could use some work though the walking and all that was fine but the puzzles just seemed to be tacked on there to pad the game out. I would have liked to see a bit more exploring and talking to people (ponies) to build up the mystery.

Aside from being short I loved this and hope you make a sequel or something in the same nature.

Simpsons Home Inter. V3 Simpsons Home Inter. V3

Copied

You copied the whole design of the house from the game "Virtual Springfield". Every room has the exact same stuff and is drawn exactly how it looks in that game.

TrueDarkness responds:

thats what every1 says and its bull crap, okay! now leave me alone with that jeez...

Clay Interactive Game Clay Interactive Game

Avrage Claymation

Missing something but don't know what =P

Anime cell shade Tutorial Anime cell shade Tutorial

Good job

Nice tutorial I got some helpfull tips from it to help with my flash art. Hope to see more stuff from you.

Nastashia responds:

hehe thanky there will be more ^^

Hypothetical Death Hypothetical Death

hmmm

Driving around in a car running over as many people as you can.....................................>=)

KTA: the beginning KTA: the beginning

hmmm

not much style. Should have made a big boss alien or something. Overall pretty advrage fighting game.

stickists responds:

i was thinkin of a boss but that wuda taken too long to do at school

Dress my Babe V Dress my Babe V

I don't like dressup games much

But im a fair reviewer.
You should not made it so 1-d I mean all the outfits were premade. I mean the whole point of a dress up game is to mix all teh clouthing. Make more diffrent outfit combinations next time.

DailyToon SE: MemoryStars DailyToon SE: MemoryStars

hmmm

I was going to try to review all the daily toons submited today but...damnit there are to many >.> so im ending on this one.

Ok so I don't see why this has such a high score. Since it's just that memory game everyone has played. But anyway the effects were good and what not. The game itself was pretty boring since I have played game exactly like it hundreads of times.
But you get a 7 for effort anyway =P
-GoldCrow

DefinitiveStar responds:

It has a high score because it's hawt. And I don't believe you have played any other games EXACTLY like it before.
Thanks for the reasonable scores, anyways

DailyToon SE: NB! DailyToon SE: NB!

Whack-a-zebra

Really needed some sound effects. Some cheesy music would have made this funnier as well. And some more levels would have been swell.

DailyToon: Super Fun Pack DailyToon: Super Fun Pack

Good job sir

The intro movie was very interseting and went along with the swell music. The idea of walking around an rpg style map viewing the best daily toons was swell as well. You should have added an option to go back to the map while the movie was still playing. But it is an awesome movie/game my good man.

catbrush responds: